this living room deserves minimum another camera
we have only one for the couch where they will spend alot of time probably
Is it just me, or is the sound in this apt a bit off? Like sort of a metallic sound with some static?
And it seems they also think that the ceiling is much more interesting than the sofa… Or what is the reason they point the camera so high? ![]()
![]()
![]()
I’m just wondering who (I’m still confused
) is who? ![]()
![]()
this thread reads more like a
not sure if i can follow yet ,think i will wait till the dust settles and the names become obvious
At some point when it’s fully known who is who one of the MOs can post a picture of who’s who with their names here ![]()
Right now I think it’s a tad…

The Wiki is already up with all the information, You can check there.
The Mini-Cow ![]()
![]()
I did a ticket asking to get all the ceiling cameras fixed, an additional camera for the sofa and also provide decent angles in all the bathrooms.
I will keep you updated about the outcome.
The overall audio quality is also very poor. ![]()
I speak Spanish, and I can tell you that you aren’t missing anything in the conversations they’re having with each other. The same goes for the action so far…
or their residence's pool, but given the weather this morning, I doubt it.
That's probably because it's South American Spanish.
![]()
Hey Refazer, long time no see. Are you still in touch with Nina and Kira, is there any news that you can share about how they’re doing?
Yes, I’m still in touch with them; they’re doing well and are still very much in love. Nina works as a theater director and celebrated her 35th birthday last week. Kira is raising her four-year-old son. The bad news is that one of their cats has passed away.
Many people who followed them continue to do so on Patreon, where they post photos and videos very regularly.
You seem to know them well.
Are those two like another Nina and Kira 2.0? On the same level?
I really hope not or we will see sex once a year ![]()
![]()






















