Gala, Nabia

She used two nn on RLC :slight_smile:

Roommate I assume. She is close friends with them

Good friend of both

Thanks James1506 for the update. I was also a long time member of RLC, but have enjoyed VHTV a lot more. Have had a VHTV subscription since the beginning.

1 Like

And Nabia is the owner of the big dog with brown spots

Nabia


8 Likes


Gala and Simonne

3 Likes

8 Likes

This clearly needs an adjustment.

8 Likes

If they have bath nothing will be seen at all.

1 Like
They left RLC in March, and their names at the time were Simonne and Dominga.

Both bathroom cameras should be adjusted.

3 Likes

9 Likes

Omg im very excited about this place. I care about the guys, and kali had the hottest guys. Im actually angry i only have the few videos are around and surely missed a lot of hot fucking.

Being here, with an archive, im sure theres gonna be hot moments in that bed.

Who is that? A fifth girl by now?

1 Like

Nabia :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like


8 Likes

13 Likes

I see now why the dog got the nickname *Mini-cow" :grin:

6 Likes

The white/brown dog looks like mine.

I already read above, he dog is Luna.. Pure coincidence, my dog ​​is also called Luna. :rofl:

2 Likes