Gala, Nabia

















Welcome Gala, Nabia :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Girls are HOT hot! Welcome!

Dog Love GIF

5 Likes

But why place a camera that it basically looks against the board of the shelf instead at the bed? THis makes no sense to me…

Would be a lot better to just mount it on the side next to the shelf…

Unfortunately no names given for the two :dog_face: in the welcome post :man_shrugging:

Welcome Aboard Hasan Minhaj GIF by Patriot Act

1 Like

Big one’s name is Luna😉 Nabia’s dog

the girls were also from RLC🔥

2 Likes

Thanks. Only the small ones name missing.

2 Likes

Interessant dass immer mehr von RLC hier landen . Dann sind dass wohl auch alles Wohnungen aus Spanien .

1 Like

The little one is Gala’s.

yes more ex RLC girls on VH, seems this is the new mode these days,
I think the move of Lastor on VH is the consequence of that
for me he is the manager for the new apartments in spain and he has many contact with the ex RLC tenants…

3 Likes

Yes and i’m very happy cause Nabia is one of my favorite she’s hot and not shy (Gala also😉) at all

1 Like

I was RLC members for years and I cancelled my suscription for move on VHTV now,
RLC dying a little bit more days after days, they closed apartments and villa during the last year it’s not a good sign and see the ex RLC tenants moving on VHTV now say alot to me of what’s going on right now on this small voyeur world

Lastor is here , well this is the confirmation it’s him behing the new apartments in spain with the ex RLC tenants.
hey @Lastor I give you an idea for the next RLC tenant, open a new apartment with Amirel she is amazing

I also think the same.
I hope he keep bringing the hot one’s and more latina’s🫣

1 Like

I am a fan of Amirel I would love to see her moving on VHTV also

1 Like

They changed their names?

2 Likes

this is not dominga this is Luna and Kali the names they used on RLC

Aber eigentlich kommt nur pure Langeweile hierher .

Amirel is in my opinion a little unstable especially when ■■■■■ but she’s indeed hot

Cmon let’s give them a chance :wink: