They’re nice
but yes…
No worries about the furniture; they do a lot of weight training.
A guy arrives.
Just so you know, they are very much in love; don't expect sex with anyone else.
Who is the couple? Gala and the girl you named Simone ? SO what is the role of Nabia ?
I know them by their real first names; one of them is known for her artistic work.
The ones on the photo above your post are the couple?
Why isn’t this apartment showing up on the list? The same thing is happening with Gelia’s.
The couple consists of the one wearing pink shorts and the one wearing a pink T-shirt.
The woman in black is a friend of the couple and the owner of the other dog
Yes, that’s the couple.
That is the guest girl somebody said is called Simone ?
yup, she went by Simonne
Gala to the left, Simonne to the right ![]()
Two “n”? I think we should go with just Simone Far less confusing.
So what is Nabia role here?
It was Simonne with two Ns, I’m sure she can be Simone as well


