Gala, Nabia

The new apartments lately either shows the wall, mirror, or half of everything I don’t understand some of the camera angles for the bathrooms.

1 Like

This is the fourth girl. She took the other bedroom earlier today.

3 Likes

Only in Lastor apartments.

1 Like

You’re way off base now.

I’ve watched them a lot on the other site and in various videos widely available. They’ve always had the most unadulterated, intense sex, not contrived in the least. The taller one is the dominant one. I’ve never seen her with a guy, but the shorter one has had sex with a guy before her current partner came into the picture. As far as I observed, they’ve been exclusively involved with each other for quite some time now. If their love for each other still has that spark, you guys and girls are in for a hell of a treat

Yep its Nabia :slight_smile:

1 Like

According to TG this is Nabia

Compare the arm tattoos

1 Like

Yup, that’s the one I posted. She is friends with Pluma, they were in the apartment earlier with Lastor. Now there’s two different girls, and one of them (the one in pink yoga pants) is Gala.

Edit: pink shorts, not yoga pants, my bad

Yes that is true. Mystery solved.

2 Likes

We’ve been following them for a few months on RLC, so we know them well :slight_smile:

Yes that’s what i meant. Who wants to see a shower head all day it makes no sense.

3 Likes

You can try to make a support ticket but I doubt that they will change it. They did not change the shitty view on the bed in Karma apartment since months by now.

1 Like
The star is the little black-and-white dog.

Do you have the name?

So the real couple are Gala and the guest girl you said is named Simone ?

1 Like

Why are they wearing sneaker shoes inside the apartment? That is weird…

The little dog is named Dona.

1 Like

We called him/her Micro Cow :slight_smile: as nick name

1 Like

Seems like Gala has plastic tits…

More furniture is arriving.

1 Like