Gala, Nabia

Monogamous couple?

Hard to tell. Dominga (sorry, at this point I don’t know who is Gala and who is Nabia), was longer in the project than her gf. In the beginning she slept with another girl and maybe a guy, but I’m not sure. But I think after Simonne showed up they only did it with each other.

Edit: I think I figured it out. Dominga is now Gala and Kali is now Nabia

2 Likes

Wait and see :wink:

Yep, and Simonne is “guest” :slight_smile:

What’s kind of amusing is that they were all at the garden party at the RLC villa yesterday :slight_smile:

1 Like

Poor Simonne, always just a guest. No, but seriously, as long as she is there it’s fine

1 Like

Gala has a tattoo reading “Karma” below her neck and a big tatto on her arm. Nabia has a smaller arm tatoo and a tattoo between her tits.

The blonde guest is named Pluma

1 Like

Yup, I was gonna mention it too. a day ago they were Kali, Dominga and Simonne over at B4 and now they are Gala and Nabia over here :smile:

Can we please stick to VHTV names. :wink: This is confusing to the maximum…

Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

2 Likes

Thanks, I eventually figured it out once they went to a named bedroom

Sure. Although I think Simonne can still be Simonne :grinning_face:

I do not know who that is. The blonde guest got the name Pluma

The one that is with Gala in the bedroom

2 Likes

7 Likes

The girl you marked in red is Gala and the other one is Nabia

Were there three or four different girls? The blonde one got named Pluma She took a shower.

can we talk about the cam14 where we see only the half of the bathtub…

That is @Lastor trademark. Shitty bathroom views :grin:

1 Like

Four. A fourth one settled the other room and Pluma was with her. That girl is also a brunette, way less tattoos, somewhat thicker, and has darker hair. I’m pretty sure that is Nabia. And one of the couple is Gala, my understanding was that it is the girl lying on her stomach and the one I circled is her guest/gf, who went by Simonne on RLC