Gala, Nabia

For the moment, the feeling isn’t very good—that’s why I’m asking, so I don’t keep wasting time watching this.

what a great camera position…pfff it’s killing everything
that couch need two more cameras

2 Likes
I only know them through social media, where they are extremely prolific. It is worth noting that one of them enjoyed some success in the music world this summer, and that looks set to continue.But you're right; deep down, she’s a bit like Nina and Kira—an activist lesbian and the artist in the relationship. Sexually, she’s like the early Nina and Kira—plenty of sex. Worth a look.
1 Like

I made a ticket and they said they are looking into it… At least not a strict “no”

1 Like

ok,this is the emplacement I would like to have for more cameras and lower seriously this cam 4

I wrote that and I also asked to lower this camera so it no longer shows the ceiling.

That’s what I’ve been saying all along. i don’t know how that doesn’t bother people. I’m here for the real voyeur experience, and shitty audio really just kills it. Not what we are paying for!

Hola Mamacitas :face_blowing_a_kiss:

3 Likes




9 Likes

Hey Hey i m back. Super ex Rlc in VH

1 Like

9 Likes

10 Likes

il devrait faire revenir les filles a l’ancienne. Radislava, les jumelles, Amira, Monica, fiora. Mila, Pam. Elles sont dans le secteur de bcn et quelques fois le retour au pays.



Gala & Simone

13 Likes

Wanna see a magic trick…? :diya_lamp:

Cam is not sync correctly, so she “dissapare” when its missing segments on timeframe

4 Likes

She could also be a ghost? :joy:

Halloween Ghost GIF

2 Likes

Could be, did not find her on cams right away :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Who said the cameras were poorly placed?:wink:

2 Likes

1 Like