Yan & Flora

She would swallow him whole :stuck_out_tongue:

Well u could say thatā€™s a good thing

Maybe Flora will get a place with Acy, annalize, and once Alex becomes an adult .throw her in
Ros is probably too much to ask for, .but we can always dream :heart:

I think Ken will turn to Adil :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@anon10756158 @Ken cam badkamer 9 off line

1 Like

Well, Yan has been at Otto & Lolaā€™s apt for many hours now. Iā€™m sure Yan & Lola are both uncomfortable with this chess game of ā€œwill something happen?ā€. I think* a BJ for Yan and a Pussy Munch for Lola will make them comfortable.

Mean while, here, Ken sprawled out on Floraā€™s sofa have been close for many hours also. Flora is playing a ā€œqueens gambitā€ chess move. If Yan & Lola touch-- Blam! Flora will Blow Ken thru the flaming hoop of inocense. Flora is uncomfortable too. I thought she she was gonnaā€™ blow the dog.

omg, another possibility is for Otto to Toot on Yan.

2 Likes

Flora is on her period. So nothing will happen anyway. Ken would only get b___dy fingers, but probably even if Flora didnā€™t have a periodā€¦ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

As far as I understand, ken lives in a very far away city. and if someone takes on such a journey, then probably as a friend simply to be there for flora and to help. or maybe, in his function as (not her!) manager, to plan together with flora whether and how things could go with her in the future.

maybe she wants to put as much distance as possible between herself and her previous life and plans to change her place of residence and start anew in kenā€™s territoryā€¦?

maybe Ken just visits as a friend. Obviously Flora and probably also Yan are going through a hard time, so not being alone isa great help. Ken and Barbie have been at their wedding, so i there must be some kind of friendship. People here always expect ā€œsomething interestingā€ to happen whenever some people meet. VHTV is certainly not always 100% ā€œreal lifeā€, but in some cases it is probably more real than most people wish. If Ken is there to just help her through a hard time, thatā€™s perfectly fine

WHAT? Cant be! I must be dreaming, Flora and Ken together! Impossible!
And behaving intimately towards each other, it looks like Flora is even trying to seduce Ken.
Is there really a sincere mutual attraction?

she not left yet then, or is this another show ? :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: the show goes on

itā€™s a new novel :heart_eyes:

Why the fuck would these two idiots get married knowing full well their relationship had hit the skids? Anyway Yan is well rid of Flora. A very unlikeable person, who just screamed and moaned constantly!

Eww, Ken is here now too? Thank god my subscription is over in a few days.

Yes, and her name is money. :money_mouth_face: :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

avec une petite ristourne de 10% tu nƩgocie avec VHTV . :wink:

Again wtf, why is everyone here so mean? They have feelings too you know.

1 Like

Got home and offlineā€¦ ISP issues

edit: back

They broke up? That explains why ken is there snd Yan is somewhere else.

3 Likes

@
Ken and @anon10756158 would make a great couple IMO. She would not allow him to be on his phone all the time

2 Likes