Yan & Flora

I know, i could have post some from CC but it’s not appropriate

As Jelena :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Just thought I’d pop in and see if the circus is still going strong, And as I predicted the marriage is over, no that’s not right as the wedding was all a fake from the start just to get you suckers drawn in.

I wouldn’t be surprised if this supposedly break up is fake also, I got to hand it to Flora she writes the best scripts for the punters to get hooked :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Fishing Fail GIF by Conesulfoz

How to be surprised, just check the amount of thumbs up and hearts on my extremely sarcastic post about the “Real” and “Natural” Flora… jeez :joy: :joy: :joy:

Some people choose to see the best in people and the people being so cynical are actually showing more of their own character rather than having some “gotcha” moment at the expense of others

1 Like

The classic after party rush “I told you so” :grinning:

Maybe these “cynical” people are just realistic and not as naive as others who make and keep a hype about their person here
they e.g. for smart, strong and courageous. Apart from being beautiful - like others here - I can’t think of anything positive about her. On the contrary, she a___ed others for her purposes, e.g. ruined Roisin’s reputation and threw Juliana out of the house like a mangy dog. For her, showing her pussy in front of the camera and fucking other men, she was good enough for that.
Yan really was often like a teenager, especially when dealing with Juliana, but she knew that before the wedding.

Except she wasn’t fucking other men

1 Like

is ken going to be living with Flora

1 Like

You know what he meant. Yan & Flora only fucked other people with plastic or hand.

I know, i am still in the sarcastic mood, sorry.

2 Likes

i hope ken is flora make love

She said she needs a man, not sure that Ken qualifies for that position :thinking:

1 Like

He can stay as skeleton for Halloween :joy::joy:

Only if the windows are shut :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

But he looks very manly in his Superman banana pajamas :thinking:

Maybe he’s not a manager and his real name is Clark Ken and he’s a newspaper reporter. :person_shrugging:

You’re assuming he can stay awake long enough :laughing:

Bullies. .