Yan & Flora

You not trying to suggest that the “Queen of Fakeness” is doing something scripted, are you? That is Real Life what you see there :wink: :wink: :wink:

1 Like

“Queen of Fakeness” :
I have thought of her being more like “Roaring Lioness”, but now she’s suddenly behaving very softly. Maybe it’s more real life now, and that’s why it appears to me very perplexing?
:thinking:

1 Like

trump fake news GIF

1 Like

It could also be that she is now so sweet, nice and quiet to show : You see, it wasn’t my fault that I was always in a bad mood and so loud, it was because of the others around me.

Net de oudere zus van Barbie

3 Likes

I don’t like ken’s tricks at all.If they continue like this,they should vacate the apartment and let another
couple come in.

2 Likes

As a rule, the participants pay the rent for the apartment. So if Flora thinks that’s enough for her, she can do it. Ken has no economic ties to this apartment.

Yan has to pay the rent. It’s called alimony when a marriage breaks up… :wink: :laughing:

I don’t care who pays the rent i pay the VHTV to watch sex no mickey mouse.

another person who doesn’t understand what they are paying for :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

@anon10756158
I would be interested to know if Flora is Barbie’s big sister. Given the great similarity, there is a chance… :thinking: :smiley:

You don’t understand.If the VHTV didn’t have sex no one would pay to see.Did you watch it for free?

@Ken , already has his Halloween costume :stuck_out_tongue:

Eli Manning Dancing GIF

2 Likes

Then go watch another apartment. Nobody really cares why you think you pay.

1 Like

Then you must have a different subscription than me. With me there was no guarantee for sex all x minutes with y partners in all apartments. :thinking: :face_with_monocle:

je me suis posé la même question hier soir. elle ont le même nez en trompette. :smiley:

Do you think that if the VHTV didn’t have sex, no one would pay to watch?I wouldn’t pay

it is important for VHTV but for sure not always the most important (at least for me). I also enjoy watching people just living their life

1 Like

Paying a sudscription?

depends on what you are looking for and what do you expect the site to be :wink:

2 Likes