Trisha

or is she trying to get a credit or moneytransfer??

Trisha seems to be uncomfortable with the whole situation? :worried:

Yep, she seems to be nervous and pissed at the same time.

2 Likes

Took pictures of her papers (passport?) etc. Seems to be under some kind of pressure.

you already uploaded the video… :crazy_face:

picked the wrong file, changed it.

After smokebreak off-cam, and discard of Mr whitehat, Trisha tried to fuck Mr bald, who denied.

trisha ist geil und der typ ist zu faul dazu schäm dich

1 Like

Just getting more confusing. At least the third short trip out with this guy since last night. :astonished:

Trisha had a string between her legs when she changed in the wardrobe, after he denied to fuck her, Trisha went to the bathroom and came back without panty.

I guess she is ready to fuck that guy, just to get whatever he is trying to achieve with her passport and credit-card.

ich glaube er will sie in eine arbeit vermitteln glaube er ist ein kleiner zuhälter

Just my thoughts as well!

Unless you have any hard evidence I ask you to stop insulting and defamation of guests ASAP. :point_down:

sie sollte sich lieber bei henry behutsam sich fühlen

She is actually quite careful about letting Henry do anything with her at all. The only exception was that small orgy that took place a while back at realm 48, where she let him touch her. Otherwise nothing. :slight_smile: :hugs:

From what I know, Henry only fingerbanged her a couple times, not more.

So Trisha like Chyna and Gisela is still on Henry’s to-do-list. :rofl: :rofl:

Correct. That is exactly what I am referring to in that description I just gave to Grayce. Absolutely right. :slight_smile: :hugs: