Trisha

How low can you go??

3 Likes

Der Typ ist wahrscheinlich schwul und würde viel lieber was mit Henry anfangen :rofl: weil eine Trisha lässt man nicht liegen außer er hat angst weil er gesehen hat das Trishas muschi sehr auf juckt :rofl::+1:

either that, or…

…she is just too intrusive, and the guy is not stupid, he knows she would only do that to get what she wants, and he would feel a___ed. :laughing:

Do you know the feeling if something is too cheap/easy to get? It looses value.

Trisha might a___e me all the time… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Do I have to get a tattoo on my forehead that says

“ME TOO” ???

:rofl: :joy: :rofl:

2 Likes

Hope she kicks this guy out now. If he still wants something from Trisha after all, it looks like pity sex…

She seems to be slightly pissed off …

No wonder. As stubborn as this guy is, he doesn’t deserve it at all.

I think Trisha wants something from him, and to raise the motivation is distracting him with

indecend offers.

When she stuck her snatch almost into his eys, he looked as if he was about to get eye-cancer,

because he seems to try to concentrate on the task, that involves Trisha’s passport, and I think it is a money-issue, like opening a bank-account or so.

Ok, we better not talk about such private things (even if they are only speculations)… :wink:

…performed under running cameras… :joy: :joy:

There have already been passports, VK (it’s something like Facebook) with their real names, etc… held up to the cameras.

There have been many things to see already…

Vielleicht ist der Typ Grayce und wartet erstmal darauf das sie sich für seine Spenden bedankt aber will es nicht in Form von sex :rofl:

She is crying and shouting, not a good sign!

1 Like

One telephone out the window and one soaked in water.

Suddenly she can get high up. Then that happens. Quite normal. :hugs: :hugs:

That guy is, Absolutly not normal