Trisha & Klaus (Part II)

Cooperation and instructions give “strong” results! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Obviously he spent some time pegging himslef…but for some reason he wants to hide it when it’s so obvious

He should just admit to himself he wants a cock up his ass and get it over with

3 Likes

I totally agree, I thought that might happen yesterday when that guest guy showed up.He keeps moving cams so less of a view in WC and hallway. And, why are there no archive videos from T & K since 8/23???

Cleve.

The simple answer is that no requests have been made for any archive moments from this realm.

You can check for any requests using this link.

https://forum.spyhub.tv/c/archive-requests/7

1 Like

I think that since the date you mentioned he just started licking her pussy and she stuck her fingers in his ass and gave him a blowjob, but he used the big dildo to ejaculate, but he has a little bottle that he smelled. The night before he made sure she was in the shower and went to get the big dildo and in the hall with no viewing angle, he put the dildo in and nothing was seen but he forgot that there was sound there and after a loud moan he ejaculated and went to wash his hands and the vibrator in the kitchen sink and took paper from there to clean the hallway floor. The realm is monotonous, and when I go there it’s always more of the same. . :unamused:

1 Like

He is dreaming a big stuff in his hole but he must preserve his masculinity :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Who was that guy? Saw him put his arm around Klaus in the Livingroom.

I don’t know who he is.

Sexual compulsion for dildos - He needs to see a psychotherapist. I don’t think it’s normal, but is there any normality these days?

There were more suggestive photos of the scene of him not doing well, but I don’t know where I filed them. In one case he doubled the transparent dildo, tying it with 2 ribbons holding Trisha’s hair, which doubled the thickness. The remainder were proof that he went out onto the street with the small dildo, or with the butt plug. In my humble opinion, I think there is an imbalance. But I don’t forget that the person who instilled this “ADDICTION” in him was the beloved Trisha.

2 Likes

I love that he enjoys anal play! I love watching him enjoy it daily.

1 Like

I love watching it as well. I just wish he wouldn’t hide it so much. It’s not like we don’t know what he’s doing. Lose the towel and lower the cam in the bathroom. Also I wish the moments operators would film and archive all this. Nothing posted in the archives since 8/23.

We all have our preferences but it must not end with no heated moments with Trisha! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :heart_eyes:

There have been plenty of heated moments with Trisha over the past few days.

3 Likes

I loveit and I hope we get to see so much more.

why would you think he wants a dick up his ass??? :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Yes I wish he would show it off more too! It’s hot! Embrace it and show us everything hehe

2 Likes

To follow it up on that. I wish some of Maricas former clips also could be restored again. Severals here have been saying the same. But I doubt I will get that wish fullfilled. :fire:

For now she does not want that.

1 Like

Totally ok of course. It has to be that too obviously. :hugs:

1 Like