Trisha & Klaus (Part II)

I guess this is what I would like to call half naked cooking. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

“Do I kill him right now or a bit later after he finished dish-washing?”

17 Likes

I did not focus on that when I saw this picture instantly, but you do have a point. :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

:yum: Not even my maid, she’s as much of a perfectionist as Klaus. Well, there are also three of us. The maid will find the difference on Monday, as they are both on vacation.

1 Like

Trisha’s cooking outfit is gorgeous, but pure functionally there is potential for improvement. :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

And from her reaction it’s all Klaus’ fault. :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

Well, it is genuinely a pleasureful sight, that is for sure. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Trisha is a very cute/gorgeous well built girl. I do feel for Klaus for what he has to deal with.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Now Trisha has grown tired of burning her tits when she cooks. Now it’s take away for breakfast! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Trisha has beautiful eyes. Such a cutie and what an amazing ass.

She is a wonderful creature with a wonderful backside. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

3 Likes

3 Likes

FFS Klaus has piled on the weight. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

:rage: @Klaus, is there any special reason for you to change the bathroom camera angle as well as changing the Hall camera. You try to hide something special.??? With this change, 60 cm disappeared from the bathroom :thinking:

4 Likes

Indeed very strange…

2 Likes

Klaus sets priorities and this is the computer game …

2 Likes

4 Likes

They brought a friend who was a little ■■■■■, but the words, whispered by Trisha to Klaus, gave the impression that she intended him to leave quickly, Klaus took the opportunity to remove a few more inches, on the cam in the hall, where he loves to hide. Then some random photos…

3 Likes

Is it time to remove the plug and wash it? but we won’t see that.

2 Likes