Trisha & Klaus (Part II)

9 Likes

15 Likes

Trisha, get that man a dick to sit on haha! NO shade.

1 Like

The less shyness all the better. :kissing_heart:

They are gonna start to fight again…who can help us understand why?

Isn’t that what they call cabin fever?
When you spend hours and days together, like these two. And almost the same routine every day. Tensions build up, I imagine, and arguments are inevitable. And Trisha’s volcano boils over. :fire:
Afterwards, she’ll be as relaxed and gentle as a bunny again. :rabbit2: :wink:

3 Likes

Klaus is very zen imho

There is already a lot of anger in that look. I think Klaus should put on his protective gear. There’s more to come.
There could also be low-flying things :thinking: :wink:

6 Likes

my first thought when I read ‘gentle as a bunny’ …

coming out of a cave running forward GIF

5 Likes

She almost choked him

1 Like

Thank goodness Klaus remains reasonably calm. He knows how to deal with this girl.
Hats off to him! I think that’s very good. :+1:

2 Likes

I wanna understand what she tells ahaha

1 Like

I can’t understand the language.
But the volume is getting quieter. :hugs:
hug-warm-hug

3 Likes

The warriors’ rest, after the previous very busy night, I didn’t see which of the participants achieved the deepest penetration, with that 21 cm toy. I ran out of timeline. But they are both champions.!

1 Like

Since I’m not working this weekend, I’ll try to see what happened in the timeline. A Polish co-worker says he understands Russian. I showed him the recording and he translated it for me, which made no sense. He must understand as much Russian as I speak Mandarin, haha: The colleague translated to me that they were discussing something about blind spots on the Hall’s camera?? and something related to addiction, which one? Nothing in the translation made sense to me. But here it is. Sorry. From my perspective, none of the translation made is reliable. :blush:

4 Likes

WOW! I just watched the whole kitchen, bedroom & bathroom argument between Trisha & Klaus. Klaus is so level headed, I give him kudos for not losing his temper. I wonder if this will be the next apartment to go off line.

1 Like

Thanks for trying to find out something about the reasons for the volcanic eruption.
But with the small volcano Trisha, I think there can be many small reasons. To make the volcano erupt. Probably also some where in the end Trisha and Klaus don’t know what the reasons were. I think Trisha needs an outlet to let off steam from time to time. And Klaus does that very well, and swallows it and stays calm.
Because he knows that Trisha will run out of steam at some point. And then everything goes back to the way it was before. :hugs:
Trisha is like a geyser where everyone knows that it will come out of her again at some point. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Without going into further detail, I think your friend may be right about both! :thinking: :hugs:

Slightly low atmosphere here this morning. Trisha is back to “herself”. Hungry and as usual starts by burning the tits a little! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Trisha is already a cute little fidget.
Always on the move :laughing: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes