Trisha & Klaus (Part II)

Well, today she had just rearranged the kitchen a bit … :wink:

She fetched things from the bathroom and threw them at Klaus too! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :hugs:

3 Likes

Do you have to snitch on everything … :shushing_face: :thinking:

Let’s leave it at rearranging the kitchen, OK?!

3 Likes

Trisha & Klaus

11 Likes

Trisha is Trisha stays Trisha :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

11 Likes

“Early” breakfast today in front of the TV! :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

:thinking: :smiley: :thinking: Identical to what happened in the bathroom of Carolyn’s realm, the cam in Trisha & Klaus’ bathroom, was also changed previously, you could see the washing machine, the sink and a bit of the toilet, now nothing. I was even worried because from 8:35 pm until 9:40 pm, I thought Klaus had gone down the tubes. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

8 Likes

Giving the idea of ​​being a little tired, he gave her a good fuck, the light really sucks. My nephew, who took the previous screenshots, told me that when he turned on the laptop, at 4 pm the toilet seat broke, that he even saw K. going out to put out the trash. But when he tried to document it through the timeline, but it was gone. Oh! This happened to me recently, maybe it’s intermittent.

8 Likes

14 Likes

11 Likes

Trisha & Klaus

13 Likes

The recurring daily routine with Trisha and Klaus. Even the sheets are always green. :laughing: :laughing: :+1:
But still, always hot. :fire:

5 Likes

The two of them seem to be increasing the basic sexual frequence aswell. :heart_eyes: :sunglasses: :joy:

5 Likes

What is still missing are fixed times at which the shows start. Then we would always know when to switch to their cameras. :laughing: :rofl: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

This morning I fell asleep in bed with the laptop, as I didn’t post it at the time, I’m doing it now. They are a good fucking machine :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

When they are in the right mood, and when they want to, they are like virtually unstoppable. :fire: :heart_eyes: :wink:

3 Likes

Just most of the time, the light is bad. :cry: :cry:

2 Likes

Yeah, I very much agree. Not very much to do about it for us though. :fire:

3 Likes

:innocent: Here it is 4.35, as the children have gone for the night, without a car, I already know that before 6.30/7.30 I have to wait to be chauffeured, so I watch VHTV. :smiley:

11 Likes