Trisha & Klaus (Part II)

Trisha is hard to stop when she’s angry …

4 Likes

It’s back online

2 Likes

:thinking: It is still displayed offline for me.

3 Likes

By me it only appears to be showing off line… And then in a split second it goes on line. Has happened before for me. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I would have a tough time arguing with a naked babe like Trisha standing in front of me.

2 Likes

Must be that “time of the month”.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t call that “arguing” …

Trisha shouted all her frustrations at Klaus …

Klaus took it all more or less calmly …

3 Likes

PMS = Pack My Suitcase!!

5 Likes

Online, although I’m afraid Trisha will have to pay some penalties …

4 Likes

Fortunately, Trisha hasn’t lost her appetite! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :heart_eyes:

13 Likes

Arguing is also stressful …

12 Likes

11 Likes

Trisha never learns. Soon the tit will be in the frying pan again (grease splatter)! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

Everything is quiet again.
Trisha, the lioness, has roared once. Which shows that there is still life in her.
Klaus, as her male lion, knows that the female kitten will calm down again at some point. And then need a lot of attention. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs: :wink: :laughing:

5 Likes

As we all know, well those that have been around long enough that Trisha is the VHTV very own fire cracker! :wink: :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

You definitely have to turn down the volume when se starts! If you’re wearing a headset it could result in hearing loss if you don’t get the volume turned down fast enough!! :dizzy_face: :wink: :rofl:

8 Likes

Absolutely right. When their inner volcano erupts, it’s time to take cover. And be careful not to get an ashtray on your head. :fire:
But after 10 minutes she’s a lamb again. :hugs: :laughing: :laughing:

4 Likes

You’re getting things mixed up … Throwing projectiles like dishes was Flora …

Trisha only yells very loudly and maybe knocks things over, but usually she just yells everything down …

2 Likes

I thought I saw Trisha throw something at Klaus. But never mind. But you’re right. She likes to straighten the furniture :rofl: :laughing:

2 Likes

My goodness how I appreciate that firecrackness if it is possible to use that word within her. Makes her so exciting. :joy: :joy:

5 Likes

Yes she did but I think it was plastic items! :rofl:

4 Likes