Trisha & Klaus (Part II)

:heart_eyes: I woke up, did my morning hygiene, had breakfast. I came running to see how the early morning fuck had ended. Very good, wonderful ending, with double penetration included. :yum: :yum: :yum:

14 Likes

Pity he always hyde the hole

2 Likes

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: Kano visiting?

8 Likes

What am I waiting for? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :roll_eyes:

I’ll tell you, just look! :hugs:

13 Likes

14 Likes

:clap: :smiley: :crazy_face: How funny. It seems like it’s a peaceful place, there are certainly few robberies. And so they have a 2nd. exit although they have to jump but Klaus gives her a hand

3 Likes

I have seen this a few times. Don’t understand why they jump out from the loggia. Usually they drive off in a car! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :joy:

5 Likes

I had already tried to see the loggia cam, but it was always, either out of focus, or pointing, I don’t know where, I even contacted support, but nothing. Yesterday, while they and Kano were spending time in the living room, I saw the camera and it pointed towards the balcony, where Trisha was smoking. Maybe when they come back they’ll go there too. Good post to see those with their mouths open or in amazement. :rofl: :rofl: :innocent:

3 Likes

Perhaps the landlord is waiting at the door and wants to collect the rent. :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

4 Likes

If they had to pay rent, Manager, how will they survive sound bad

2 Likes

It was only a few days when the camera that sits inside the window in the kitchen “tilted” slowly downwards! :hugs:

3 Likes

Well, at least Trisha was dressed while 'escaping".

5 Likes

WHEN YOU WANT TO COVER THE SUN WITH A SIEVE, THE BEST THING IS TO CHANGE THE ANGLE OF THE CAM.! After Carmina Burana, I went for supper, when I got home I had a series of screenshots, I chose some.

It’s 3AM, I’m going to sleep, at 9AM, we’re going to the Algarve, 340kms south. Have a good weekend, everyone :hugs:

5 Likes

Just looks likely that he will cover the camera there. :wink:

2 Likes

I “forgot” to post photo(s) of the guest who visited Trisha and Klaus on Friday. It was by chance that I saw an “unknown” man sitting on the sofa! :face_with_monocle: :hugs:

I didn’t recognize him until he got up and started walking. Then also the tattoos. It was “good old” Kano. He still seems to be struggling with the leg injury. The beard was gone too!

4 Likes

Trisha takes her morning bath with “removable accessories”! :hugs: :heart_eyes:

12 Likes

Trisha is totally pissed off …

11 Likes

@John78

If you want to see real life on VHTV, here you go. But please turn down the volume …

10 Likes

The “kitchen makeover” was Trisha …

@jabbath1987

Trisha then took the apartment offline.

7 Likes

Trisha can be little bit mean when she is irritated… :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes