Toriana

Oh that was her previous apartment and that’s the same guy :open_mouth:

But he was p________t, _____ in the bedroom, and he was _____ and still wanted to have sex And he penetrated her in every so often she would move to stop him I mean make it make sense because the same thing that happened over there nobody said anything nobody reported it

Gotcha, i wasn’t watching then so i really don’t know

I wasn’t watching either when it happened over there. But it’s clear as day she was not interested in having sex with him, and tried to stop him multiple times. Even hit him.

I don’t know what type of relationship they have outside of this one interaction, but people typically are sexually ______ by someone they know.

1 Like

Yeah, I understand and I get that I’m just saying for those that said that was r__e they need to make it make sense because they can’t say that it’s fine and one rule and now it’s not fine in another

Well hopefully this one is a lot more obvious. Her repeat attempts to get away from him and him f_____g her legs open does not seem very hard to interpret. Especially since she was yelling multiple times and trying to push away from him.

Toriana Joined on: 2023-06-15 not even a month. Realms Names change often like shirts… How is it possible to remember every Guest I wasn’t watching this Realm anyway

I can not post the record for this moment now, i am sure it’s against the rules, but i have no doubts that it was a clear r__e. She was completely p________t before he started, this is a pic with her p________t next to Avery and Talon minutes before. Talon and Avery moved to the bathroom and that guy came next to her and after that it all started and lasted over 10 minutes

6 Likes

Ontop of being so _____ that she didn’t even know it was happening for a few minutes as she was snoring.

Either way, it’s in the staffs hands what they want to do with it. Hopefully they take it serious, I got a reply to my support ticket, but it was just a generic reply saying they are working on fixing the issue.

To my eyes 100% John I saw the whole scene…
I was surprised after half an hour when she came back to the Room, he was s___ping and she didn’t kick him out…

She was still very i________ed, she was clearly very upset, she went to the bedroom and came back there few times and tried to speak/argue with him, not very clear, then she went and tried to make the bed but she failed, that’s how much i managed to watch, this is the last thing i did watch live and managed to record

1 Like

And I get it again like I said, I didn’t get a chance to actually see the whole thing but if you go look back at Inga on that same day, June 6, 2023 in the living room, she was p________t someone in the living room and he came and did the same thing Blond haired guy, and nobody said no that’s why I say make it make sense

But what I will say is that I hope they don’t remove another good room because of one bad situation because they didn’t do it in Medeas room they did not take her fully off-line

Honestly, more than removed or not, i am seriously worrying for the girl/girls, if they are not sorting out their very serious issues and the people who are surrounding them, this will continue to happen over and over again

The same thing almost happened in another Realm which is now offline and the next day the two guests of the incident were together again as if nothing had happened. Let’s hope since this is a new Realm it has a better result.

Nothing is “new” on this realm :wink:

Of course it is not the fault of the participant _____ is allowed The act of the guest is abominable and he should be punished participant it is not responsible & difficult to know the personal character of the guest

Normally we have to wait 24 hours like a patient in intensive care…

Don’t think it will take so long to remove the footage… Unless more sudden “ISP issues” appears once again