Toriana

Yeah, both have tits and pussy

He didnā€™t watchā€¦ he saw a guy and girl on couch and just assumed as a certain that was them

1 Like

The stream had a jump of around 40 minutes, the girl who was a___ed (Toriana) was p________t on the sofa with the a___er before the jump and after the jump on the sofa was the a___er with Avery with Talon

The Realm went completely off !! it is not even in the Offline list !!

Normal procedure. When it was offline probably someone just disconnect the place on local

Thatā€™s standard procedure, nothing unusual

OK I didnā€™t really see all what was going on and I was trying to catch up before they removed him from the list but the same thing happened to her at India house or however, her name was pronounced and nobody said anything then and she was p________t _____ then in the bedroom or Inge yeah, at her apartment with the blond headed guy that she was fucking all night

I havenā€™t seen the event that you are referring to, so i donā€™t know if it was the same or not. This particular time now, i donā€™t have a single doubt that it was a clear r__e

At Inga with the blonde dude was similar to this

1 Like

Letā€™s see if the Realm it will come back and if all those responsible have been banned

Iā€™m not familiar with this either. I remember her being at an apartment before, but I only saw her there for a day. I popped on one night and she was p________t s___ping in the tub. Then the landlord visited the next day and they relocated when I checked again.

My guess considering frequent episodes in the past: Yes and No

I also checked the Harmony thread, and the bald one was definitely at her place. He was there earlier today too. I didnā€™t see the skinny r____t, though.

The r____t i believe itā€™s a new guy, i havenā€™t seen him before

1 Like

I donā€™t remember watching her at Inga, just checked now on the archive and i seen that was Yanos the blond guy. That itā€™s enough to know for the rest

She was transferred to there for a while at time of the sex a___es at Trisha ex-realm

I believe she was at Indiaā€™s apartment, or something along those lines. India or Indiana. I forget the exact name, but it was something along those lines.

1 Like

That was Inga apartment

Nah it was a different apartment. I found the apartment in the archives, and look whoā€™s front and center in the camera.

https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm23/cam13/torianas-last-part-of-naked-party-jun2123

Yes, the scene that Iā€™m talking about was later on that morning but either nobody saved it in the archives or they removed it. One of the 2 VHTV REMOVED IT