Toriana

Yeah he knew he was in the wrong. He stopped again when that same guy came back for a _____ a bit later.

That was a r__e without a single doubt

Wounds from a single object on a single occasion tend to go in the same direction. Wounds from an object on multiple occasions tend to go in different directions.

Need I say more? :neutral_face:

Honestly… This will be the “norm” on this realm and who puts them here knows perfectly about that. Soon some usual tricks will appear

When the guest with the beard realized what he was doing and didn’t even try to stop him, shame of him!!

Hopefully she never comes in contact with him. His ass needs to be in a cell.

That “gang” is very well known for such practices way back from the Kazantip House, but somehow they still manage to comeback after a period of time

They don’t mess with others situations because one day he will be doing the same and don’t want anyone stopping him. It’s like a bro code

Has anyone reported it to the VHTV …

How do you do that? This is my first time seeing something like this happen. I figured you just brought attention to it in the thread.

You can use this and they will check

https://voyeur-house.tv/support

Well at 5:52 she seemed happy to get back in bed with him and was friendly enough :roll_eyes:

That wasn’t the same girl, was the other girl (Avery) and Talon

She sat on the bed hitting him and pointing at the door. What do you mean “happy”? Then slammed the door when she left again.

Sent a support ticket in with the time stamped link. Hopefully they act quickly.

It is already gone from the list

Glad to hear it. Hopefully what someone said earlier isn’t true and he wasn’t at Harmony’s place the other night. I liked her a lot at Flora’s place, and happy to see she has her own apartment now.

Looked very similar to me but you obviously know better as i was not watching them all night. :+1:

He was at Harmony place the other night actually, hopefully never to comeback there

Regardless of her demeaner, or whoever it was, she was clearly yelling and trying to push him off of her. Not to mention she was p________t snoring when he started fucking her. Which part of that sounds like a happy and willing participant?