Toriana

What’s going on Cam 5? Started around 21:53. Guy started fucking Torianna while she was s___ping. She was even yelling a bunch, clearly p________t _____ but he just keeps going.

Yeah is fucked up. He’s just r____g her on the couch with two other people fucking in the bathroom. The one guy even poked his head in to see what all the noise was and then left.

4 Likes

Looks like she finally got him off of her and she left the room.

Maybe that’s why it went Offline. Now it’s there or it’s gone … I can’t find it

It’s still online for me. She came back in the room yelling at him and hitting him then stormed off.

It just went offline for me. Looks like someone caught it. Fucking piece of s__t was just laying there like he didn’t do anything wrong.

I’ve been looking thru the timeline but i can find anything similar to what you’re saying. Can you please give a time ?

It started around 4:53 their time, but it was 21:53 on the replay timeline. Went on for about 10 minutes. Camera 5 of the living room was what I was looking at. It went offline a few minutes ago, though.

Wasn’t that guy at xavier&harmony apartment yesterday :thinking:

Ignore the hour on replay timeline as it will only be that for people on your GMT zone. Better says always the one on cams

Was the other dude, not the guest guy from realm27, that ones were under influence but conscience

Then I am not sure the exact time, but the time showing on the actual cam said 4:53. I’m on eastern standard time, for reference. Currently 10:29pm.

Skinny guy with a back tattoo. Not the one with the shaved head. He was in the bathroom while it was happening.

Yes, the reference point will be the cam hour, as for example where i am it’s 03:30 am (and it’s the hour that appear on my timeline bar)

I would have screen captured, but it wouldn’t sit right with me recording something like that. I was pretty conflicted.

I think I find it this is the one …You talking about …

Yeah that’s exactly where it started. A few minutes later you can hear her yelling at him and trying to stop him but he kept going. She eventually falls completely off the couch and gets up and leaves the room. Then comes back yelling at hitting him, looked like she wanted him to leave. Then she goes to the bedroom.

Had been waiting for her* to relocate for awhile, but not what I expected to be greeted with. Fucked up world we live in.

When a guest passed in front he stood still, covered himself so as not to be seen…