Quo vadis VHTV in 2024?

Yes and that’s not allowed.

Okay verstehe …

A possible strange question, but we all talk about managers, but who are they? Some are mentioned here and there, but why aren’t they in the Wiki below “Participants, heir pets & significant guests”?

1 Like

Because it’s not explicitly forbidden to talk about them but VHTV doesn’t want us to make a list with them.

1 Like

il y a pas que le sexe dans la vie. ouvré une page sportive.

I think you might have a certain autocratic dictator to blame for the preponderance of single girl apartments.

Well difference is quite obvious here they advertise before shows other site work naturally, no connection with participants and managers so no remote control and running shows according to them… On RLC they live like a normal amateurs u cant say they are performing for cams. There is no influence of comments on them as they live their life according to them and do what they wants…
Well they are exploring new boundaries and hope soon work in more areas…
Too many fake excuses… isp issues, personal problem occurs when something about to happen and yea hidden areas and secret rooms for hot actions.

i miss old times when they behave like a real amateur Archie, June, Arina, Ksu & Nkita, Almira, Viktor, Kye, Nena in INDIA… :heart_eyes:
Still only some rare are left like Ambar, Libra, with no connection on site just live and enjoy their life… :two_hearts: :kissing_heart:
and yea… still my pervert wish is to see Indian, Latina, Black, Brown, Asian girls and women on this site… :sweat_smile: :fire:

Da VHTV eine Liste der Manager nicht will zeigt doch wie das Interesse ist das sich was ändert.Sie wollen gar nichts ändern denke ich

Let’s wait for a statement of them. And not draw any early conclusions.

Ja,was anderes können wir wohl nicht machen

In RLC there is also a forum in which people give their opinions and comments and as for the fact that they do not act in front of the camera at least in the apartments of the Russian ladies, forgive me for doubting it.

Comments and opinions are called when its between viewers… :sweat_smile: did u read forum 80% players involve in chit chat… and debate with viewers at some point… whenever they accuse them… its all intentional to drag them…
Too many accuse realm that show is already decided… but did u notice how many time they tagged them and ask silly questions like when this will happen or what kind of shows we are going to see…
its complete predictable… :sweat_smile: everything is already decided…

Dass mit anderen Länder ist tatsächlich interessant! Wer entscheidet sowas ? VHt? Ist es generell egal aus welchen Land die teilnehmet Sind ?

Torey, RLC is the same if not worse from the shows for cams point of view. (Just watch Ulyana to give you a name, but all the RU girls are doing the same) Also, they are on the forum as well. There isn’t a big difference to be honest

At the moment only managers. VHTV basically has no influence on the people or content on the site.

I see a lot of names in the participants list who has left the project and should be in the ex-participants list.
For example Inga, Belle, Isidor, Cinderella and so on. @kaya

https://forum.spyhub.tv/g/participants?asc=true

1 Like

Sorry,das hört sich an,das die Manager das ganze bestimmen und der Seitenbetreiber nichts zu sagen hätte?

Yes basically VHTV only provides the infrastructure for streaming. Managers have way too much power.

1 Like

Das denke ich auch,dann wird sich an diesem Konzept auch nichts ändern