Mira & Henry (Part 1)

Yep I just tried it and there was no link to expand, so I just refreshed and all was well again.

Thanks for the info. I use chrome as well. :+1:

I have tried most browsers now, took me a while to get out of the habit of using chrome, but now mainly use Edge, sometimes Brave which is pretty good really and doesn’t gorge on all your data either.
Edge is quite good really and i work on the assumption that being a Microsoft product it should, in theory,work better in conjunction with Windows.
Also have got rid of google completely now and use DuckDuckGo as my search engine, seems to bring up more relevant data most times.
I think we have been brainwashed over the years to think google is the only way to go so have got rid of anything google related now. Think they are getting a bit too big for their boots.

3 Likes

I use firefox for most things but I will use Edge and see. Thanks :+1:

Yo todavia tengo la imagen del tĂ­o chupandole la polla a Henry. Momentos que te marcan

Some nice dance moves from Marica :heart: :heart: :heart:

5 Likes

and true if you do a search using DuckDuckGo you have more information than google … :+1:

Thy don’t steal all your personal data either.

1 Like

you’re right it doesn’t track your data … compared to other search engines … :+1:

marica has been by herself for the last two days, but H&M trust her 100%., having lived with her, and it seems she may have equaled her living time from last September, with her just about being here a month

Sorry to bug you, could you PM me how to get picture in picture with firefox. Maybe I am missing a trick, but can’t seem to get it to work in Firefox :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Unfortunately Chrome and google are part and parcel and sorry to all the iPhone warriors out there, I would never go to the dark side, as the iPhone or anything Apple has never appealed to me. I am stuck with google if only just in the phones software makeup. I shall try DuckDuckGo though it sounds interesting. :+1:

1 Like

According to this https://www.digit.fyi/duckduckgo-tracking-controversy-explained/#:~:text=DuckDuckGo%2C%20a%20privacy-focused%20search,party%20sites%20through%20its%20browser.

They have not yet managed to stop Microsoft based sites from tracking data, but they hope to soon.

Should this place be relabelled as Marica??? She seems to be alone there the last 2 days, and anyway, she’s the one who seems to be getting all the sexual benefits lately. Just a thought.

It looks like Wendy is back

2 Likes

To be honest I have tried it a few time and can’t get it to work for me either. Guess I will have to read the destructions. :joy: :rofl:

So who is the f____r? :thinking: :thinking: :wink:

2 Likes

Pizza pizza :joy:

Spoil sport :frowning: :rofl:

I hope Marica and her trio are getting an apartment soon