Mira & Henry (Part 1)

Hey @jabbath1987 what’s all these “collapsed” notes that have started appearing and the “show all” and “summarized” crap etc etc.
Who’s been fucking about with the software then, ain’t they heard the saying, if it ain’t broke don’t fix it.?
It was working just fine before some bright spark started fucking about with it.
Just get back to the original format for fucks sake.

Hah I was wondering about that too. It is a bit strange.

2 Likes

Is there another pregnancy conspiracy going on?

Am surprised you didn’t now anything about it you are normally up todate with all what’s going on. Come on pal you are losing your touch :laughing:

1 Like

I do not know about the latest forums update as this feature was not announced. Only @VHTV_James can tell you :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

But for now good night :s___ping:

Good night and sweet dreams :+1: Early for you?

4 Likes

Early work tomorrow :wink:

1 Like

Got a lot of archives to save now?

I will gladly watch Marica anytime anywhere

As long as it’s on a free cam. :see_no_evil: :rofl: :rofl:

H&M do everything on their yellow couch. Have for years

Is she living alone in this apartment….

2 Likes

Are Mira and Henry ever coming back? I miss their threesomes and orgies

Of course they will be back. Or do you think they moved out with just two bags of clothes and cams? :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Watching a semi-naked girl drop meat in hot fat is fun, but for the few minutes that she is cooking i would much rather Marica put an apron on to protect herself from the spits. Perhaps we could arrange a swap. Apron for panties ??

Jabbath1987, i didn’t see them when they left nor did i see what they took with them. You’re saying “of course” like i should know. I don’t because i work and only log on to vhtv three times weekly.

It was said at least 10 times in topic here too :wink:

Marica has new panties I really like :heart: :star_struck: :star_struck:

5 Likes

5 Likes