Mira & Henry (Part 1)

VHTV and @jabbath1987 may need to check for errors in the Forum Programming!

I think marica wanted to live with friends she could have fun with, and I believe thatā€™s why she left K&I, because she wasnā€™t comfortable doing stuff with them because heā€™s like a brother to her, and their apartment didnā€™t allow her much freedom. I believe once she met Koen, she wanted to change her environment

Well, itā€™s a slow start for Debbie. Even though they only swing in private (for the new ones joining us it was a post by Debbie) , some of the kissing of lower part of her was interesting, if only in fact, that it was something other than the whips.

No because he has the dress sense of a vagrant, and by the looks of his greasy hair the hygiene sense also.

I think they should throw Debbie into that mix too. All three are boring, itā€™s like watching grass grow.

I have, a couple of times clicked on the parent post of a reply and it has collapsed the hole thread and hidden all other posts. This forum is getting buggy as fuck. It is also taking a lot longer to upload pics. Also it happened just now, I clicked the reply button to post a reply and it looked as if it had posted. I went to reply on another thread and it said I already had the edit window open when it was not.

Yes I seem to remember the anal training with the finger and butt plug didnā€™t go as well as planned :heart_eyes:. Mind you that could have been something to do with pervy Henry giving the advise on how to do it. :rofl:

1 Like

Right before she and mikl broke up, they stayed the night at H&M, to try and fix things, and that night Henry and him gave marica her first and only dp, she didnā€™t really like it, it hurt her, so sheā€™s never done anal since

Never understood anyone wanting something rammed up their ass :rofl:

Bugger, I didnā€™t see that one. I shall look in the archive.

This is the first time and it didnā€™t end well either
https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm45/cam16/marica-mikl-anal-fingering-dildo-play-and-buttplug-dec1021

And this is the time I was talking about and it also failed

https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm45/cam16/helping-marica-to-wear-a-tail-feb-13

Thatā€™s what Marica said :rofl:

Me neither, thatā€™s why I am straight, and before the PC Police jump all over me am no homophobe either, as my 20 year old Nephew will attest to.

Nothing wrong with being straight pal, most of us are no doubt :rofl:

1 Like

Itā€™s fun to watch though, and I mean, male to female :heart_eyes:, not female to male :grimacing: or male to male :grimacing:

I like female to female i must admit.

1 Like

I couldnā€™t be gay, I canā€™t take pain that well :rofl:

Would put me off knowing what comes out of that orifice anyway :rofl:

V___ting Marcus Butler GIF by StyleHaul

I canā€™t expand replies with out it taking me to a new page. Then I have to click the page back arrow to get to where I started. :open_mouth:

I just refreshed the page and it all came back to normal, I am using chrome and if you keep it open for too long it starts to lag and act weird anyway. I found that out after using it to view my security cams, keeping it open for days so I had to revert back to IE 11 for the cameras, and now close Chrome after use. I think I will likely start using firefox as I like the PIP, but canā€™t for the life of me work out how to do it yet, I need to find a Wiki for it.