Mira & Henry (Part 1)

This house looks like a c___dren’s gaming party.

I think he came inside her at the 01:00 fucking. Cameras 7 & 8…Hope she is protected.

I was having the same problem also in NSW.

Troy is fully in his element again. Where’s Savannah?

2 Likes

I think the most likely explanation is that Savanah is spending her period at home. I hope to come back soon and find out if Troy’s new friend is Bisexual.

She have direct access to the viewers stats page of the apartment, so guess that answers the question :slight_smile:

1 Like

I thought I saw the same thing couldn’t see well if he gave her a creampie or if he just stopped fucking and no they were not protected no condome

appartment full of girls

Savanah with the two girls have just arrived. Very Very Very interesting :star_struck:

1 Like

I hate how easy it is for people to simply disappear in this apartment. I know I keep repeating this but seriously I love to follow people around and here they just disappear in one of the few hidden spots. The sad thing is the tenant has fuck all interest in fixing this. Obviously when he gets back I stop viewing.

Troy had a good time, he took advantage of his absence

Well I hope that today Savanah takes revenge :wink:

Is she bi?

The only one I don’t know if she is is the girl who spent the night with Troy, Savanah and the other one yes

1 Like

the one in the skirt I think it’s her

The girl in the black skirt and blouse is the one who spent the night with Troy.

If you are viewing you are giving him money and he don’t care what you think. :upside_down_face:

Isn’t the one doing the cleaning Lilia? :star_struck:

I hope that when they finish polishing the apartment they will take it out between them. :yum:

1 Like

Indeed - so rare to see an all girl party on VHTV