Mira & Henry (Part 1)

may be they are cleaning because of return of Henri and Mira soon.

A little explored terrain that should be explored more often.

For me they can stay where they are, the apartment is much more interesting in the last days without them.

Ok, but you cannot do anything to avoid that, my friend :wink:

Unfortunate but true. :upside_down_face:

I know, I just hope his return lasts long enough to at least forget about Paul and company for a while.

We can, do like I do and stop viewing them. If nobody views they will be f___ed to do something.

These 3 together, with perhaps some visiting female friends ( Ok - that’s greedy :grinning:) - now that would blow my mind!

I stopped watching them for same reason . but when i read they had gone i started again , but will stop when they get back as he has no intrest in the paying or free viewers just likes pissing them all off , Maybe these can move cam 5 left a bit at least you never know

i visit from time to time now especially when Paul, Debbie or Lauren and Randy come here

The only one that seems really interesting to me is Rebel. One of the most attractive women that has passed through here.

You like to watch Paul eat :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I think you misunderstand me. Are you _____ Marcie ? :laughing:

1 Like

Hey only 2 six packs, it’s Sunday give a guy a chance :rofl: Hey everybody is always going about Paul’s eating habits yet keep watching him eat :crazy_face:

so if I sum this story up: Troy fucks and the next day the girls clean up :laughing:

yes just when I feel like throwing up! :grin:

it was a damn hot girls night out, right? :grin:

They went to walk the dog and throw away the remains of last night’s party. Do not be discouraged.

Please let them not mistake the dog for the rubbish, holding thumb. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Two of the girls are brunettes, I imagine they will do the right thing. :rofl: