Ksu & Nikita

Yes,sure! I don’t really believe that we can collect that much in tips to rent a big house… but, for example, to buy food and a_____l for parties and have them more often - that would definitely help :ok_hand: but of course you don’t owe anything! Only if you really want it :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart: kiss.

2 Likes

Ksu, in my opinion, gives too much to the guests…Love, desire, burning passion, in a dark room to a guest, hidden from her husband, seems to me lack of respect, and not only shared sex…

A really sexy enjoyable evening! Thanks @Ksu_Nik !

1 Like

It was a very nice congratulations to all four of you and we really liked to do it again

OK, I have a few coins left. I’ll send them. I hope they help some. I wish we were able to send you “stuff”, like supplies, etc.

1 Like

a great evening. Ksu is not only gorgeous but manages to always surround Nikita with beautiful women.

4 Likes

Nikita… Quite the ‘handy’ man. A rotten job but someone has to do it

6 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

Is the blonde girl new? If so can we name her Charlotte?

in other words you are saying shes not new and already has a name?

3 Likes

2 Likes

hello everybody, does someone know the names of the girls visiting yesterday?
thanks

Very beautiful wonderful, very sensual

5 Likes

Sexy butt

5 Likes

She did all this then removed her hair extentions and heavy make-up, got dressed and sat in the same spot with a coffee looking all angelic and classy.
This is a lady with style, class and above all smart and in control - good for you girl !

3 Likes

It’s very nice to get messages like this :purple_heart: thank you!

3 Likes

6 Likes