Ksu & Nikita

so in addition to paying a subscription we should make a collection to rent a bigger apartment?..

1 Like

I just wonder what percentage actually goes to the participants once VHTV & the managers take their cut :thinking: probably not a lot I’d say :thinking:

on this I agree with you certainly the participants take a very small part according to m’is…

According to the link below

We provide stable, always growing payout rate - sharing 50% of subscriptions with you

It can’t be a great pay day, It looks as if many realms are living hand-to mouth. :thinking:

Agreed as been previously said the money goes to managers first and they decide why to give the participants

Here’s what VHTV say on that link

As soon as your first apartment is up - you start earning money. The more action happening in your apartments - the more money you and your participants get. Manage your resources, allocate your assets, control the cashflow - you are in charge of everything

1 Like

4 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

I like the way that guest girl is giving attention to Ksu. It was funny when guest girl looked at the camera and seemed to be saying that she hoped that we were enjoying the show. Excellent.

1 Like

How hard is it to do what most people do, work a real job and make this extra money on the side?

1 Like

4 Likes

realm90-cam13-1670025451
:smiling_imp:

5 Likes

It shouldn’t be that difficult to actually do, but getting a job is. What little I know about East European jobs is that getting one is a big problem for many folks. There just aren’t a lot of positions available and many times, when one becomes open, someone in the firm already knows another person to fill the job. Getting that “real job” is very difficult. I just thought of something that might make having a day job and doing the VHTV part be a problem. It’s likely that a lot of subscribers are from the U.S. and because of the time difference, VHTV participants seem to stay up really, really late. A day job and staying up late don’t go well together. If the job was an afternoon shift, say 1:00 pm to 9:00 pm, then that would be okay. A night shift or a day shift would be really difficult.

Thank you Ksu-Nikita for a fun evening.

2 Likes

I am very surprised that such a great couple is visiting you today. And not only the female :wink: Very intense how the guy manages it… :+1:

1 Like

Excellent party very good, the Living room images have an excellent quality, good party, good guests

2 Likes

Do the donations really help?

1 Like

But that 50% of the subscription has to be equally divided among all the realms

Thank you)) I really like this evening too :purple_heart:I think you saw it

2 Likes