Klara

6 Likes

Klara, this needs to be repeated with the visiting boy as well. :wink:

zu viert mit partnertausch

4 Likes

supporting tools

7 Likes

3 Likes

What happened between Jaxon and Swera?

4 Likes

Swera is visiting family afaik.

1 Like

Jax and Swera have face timed each other pretty much every day since he got here.

They also made a post in their our realm thread addressing this saying things were fine and they would be back online eventually. There is just not a set date yet.

1 Like

enjoy :heart: :face_blowing_a_kiss:

11 Likes

An angel fallen from heaven :heart: :fire:

10 Likes

I love it. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

11 Likes

que tremendo culo que tiene Klara por favor no me sacarian ni con una orden judicial de esas nalgas

3 Likes

I wish they’d break the sexual tension and just fuck already :smiling_face_with_sunglasses: Swera hasn’t minded in the past, so why would she be bothered now? Give the fans what they want, you two! :face_blowing_a_kiss:

5 Likes

Don’t think there is any sexual tension from Klara ….. it’s just that he’s a bit old hat.

The past is the past, I have a gut feeling this his relationship with Swera means more to him than fucking Klara. I’m sure there have been discussions between the two of them in what is allowed and what wasn’t (Klara many have even been involved as well). But it’s only a wild and of the blue guess on my part.

I Dont Know Paramount Network GIF by Yellowstone

Only they do :wink:

3 Likes

Just let me have my dream, please, you wet blankets :roll_eyes: I ask so little from so few…

CAN’T A GIRL DREAM?!

Dream Sleeping GIF by BAILEN

1 Like

Klara, you’re beautiful and I could watch you all day, but I can’t…
Please bring Pyro back; everything has become boo👻ring and predictable with Jaxon… Love.

2 Likes

Replying to my own earlier comment…(even though not yet approved)
Fantastic… Pyro shows up and changes everything, adding more suspense… I also like Jaxon and a bit dull … Aquaria, you have a fantastic backside, but my heart still belongs to Klara… (watch out for Gelia; she’s very interesting—an artist like you and me).

2 Likes