Klara

At this point I’m convinced he lives down the hall. Stopped by just to brush his teeth.

6 Likes

Ahoy there !! …. me beauty :heart:

9 Likes

My favorite artist in the middle of a drawing session :heart_on_fire:

8 Likes

I think Klara has artistic talent …. but like most artists, never happy with her work. The pumpkin illustration she created in this session was great in my opinion, …. but her perfectionist streak made her cast it aside. …… love you Klara :heart:

4 Likes

mais uma coisa que eu adoro assistir é vê ela fazer seus desenhos ela dá um show em tudo que ela faz​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Enjoy :heart:

5 Likes

nessa camera deu pra ver o trabalho dessa linda artista como ela gosta de fazer seus desenhos😍

4 Likes

Klara playing a baby Harmonica :musical_notes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Clara is an angel :innocent:

5 Likes


It’s so beautiful when he/she draws; I love it. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

There is a post on Swera & Jaxon’s own page stating that their relationship is still strong. As you rightly say, only they know that kind of thing.

Not sure about Jaxon being “b_oring” (personally, I really like him) but yes, we certainly need Pyro on camera as often as possible. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Pyro Pyro Pyro… come



3 Likes



4 Likes

Klara should have helped a little. :wink:

Спасибо :heart_hands:t2:


18 Likes

Who is the person in the first drawing? I guess it is either Pyro or Jaxon. Whoever it is, it is very good. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

nossa com certeza ela é uma proficional o desenho que ela fez ficou igualzinho Jaxon mesmo👍

1 Like

Klara ficou lindos os desenhos👍

1 Like