Are they all still hiding by the front door ![]()
They are free people and can leave the apartment whenever they want. They are not hiding when they leave the apartment.
You have some really weird thinking hereâŠ
Donât take it so seriously Jab; I was just trying to be funny ![]()
âââ to spell it out for those without a sense of humour âŠâŠ Of course I knew they had left the flat âŠ.. just thought it was a funny âmental imageâ of the 3 of them crouching inside the front door, following Naggeâs post.
NOOO. Thierry is a viewer. He is not there. How often do I have to say that? ![]()
How do YOU know that Pyro does not have a friend with that name?
Or if that guy does not have that name?
![]()
And you do not have to say it more often. You just did.
Calm down buddy.
(Hannibal would say: I love it when a plan comes together.)
btw:
a festa lĂĄ fora em algum lugar deve estar sendo muito boa, eles sĂł vem no apartamento pra comer e tomar banho e se exibir um pouco, a Klara nem deve dormir no apartamento mais uma vez, deve levar bastante horas fora do apartamento pra depois quando chegar ela tomar um banho

Thierry câest moi je suis ami avec klara et Pyro
Merci beaucoup

Câest lâami de klara elle le connait depuis des annĂ©es
Appartement de nouveau hors ligne
Et la câest pour toute la nuit
Happy Birthday hope you have a great one
JĂĄ era de se esperar mesmo as vezes ela fica fora do apartamento mais de 15 horas e quando chega com um convidado acontece esse problema, apesar que ela deve ter vindo sĂł pra comer e depois sair

You should use âpin postâ more oftenâŠ.
Look like their relationship more than just friends. Must have action happened when apt offline I guess.![]()
Câest pas le lieu pour en parler câest privĂ©



