Klara

Don’t you sometimes wish Pyro would keep on dancing out the front door and forget to come back ?

2 Likes

No!!! … :unamused_face: :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Post manually deleted by author … posting error.

These butt forming pants are nice, … but nothing beats the real deal. :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

12 Likes

@Kade181727
@Florencio231104

And anyone else who thinks it’s a good idea to have a laugh… I WAS NOT JOKING.

klaratemp

18 Likes

No, you were not, but asking YOU that question was funny for people who know your thoughts about Pyro. :heart: :hugs:

1 Like

meanwhile…inspired by the colors :wink:


:hugs:

7 Likes

We know that’s why it was funny because we know your feelings on pyro . There was no offence meant and I apologize if offence was taken :victory_hand:

Somebody’s birthday

2 Likes

Oui mon anniversaire demain

3 Likes

Of course not :exploding_head:

1 Like

Pyro est vraiment quelqu’un de profondément gentil amusant et imprévisible

2 Likes

Here I fixed it for you.
:wink:

3 Likes

8 Likes

11 Likes





12 Likes

7 Likes

Where did the Snow Queen go :magic_wand:

4 Likes

It becomes usual… :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes