Henry (Part 2)

You always know how to say it, Rob. :laughing: You always know how to say it :laughing: For myself I just go after what I appriciate the most, and that is enough. For me. :hugs:

just wondering why there are no pictures or vids on here now ?

Probably the artistic creativity is not that great for today. :hugs: :slight_smile:

1 Like

ok just wondered as there was always sometjing even crap being put on now nothing

Yeah, I have been wondering about the same thing, actually. :hugs:

expect Henry has got somethig to do with it

Yes, you are probably right in that assumption. :slight_smile:

he seems to be abto do what he wants now days . but as has been said before VHTV dont care

as he should be able to hes a grown adult

Yes, it can absolutely seem like that, yes absolutely. For whatever reason. :slight_smile:

to many saints on this site nowadays makes me laugh never did a thing wrong in there own lives :rofl::rofl:

dont agree with that . he should never have hit Mira more than once and got away with that as well . others wiuldnt have

Yes, no, you know, you are right. He should be able to. He is a grown man. Of course. :slight_smile:

move on it was handled by vhtv its not your buisness move out the past dragging that crap on and on

yes he is his life his marriage his buisness people on here pay to watch not interfear they need to remember that vhtv are the decision makers not the forum viewers thankfully

so you have no problem with what he done ? just goes to show what sort of person you are , obviousley violance is exceptable in your head . growm man or not it was wrong

1 Like

it has handled i dont care its there marriage not yours there lives are none of your buisness vhtv and the hr team said its was a minor domestic issue that has been resolved how about living in the now not the past

just him showing he can i should think

mr saint laughable nobody is f_____g you to watch plenty other cam’s to enjoy and twist about

Hitting woman for any reason is wrong . just goes how the site works . if you dont like what i say dont answer it . its rhat easy its a free foram