Henry (Part 2)

yes there has look where i told you , its the official who left and started vhtv section form them themselfes

1 Like

ok think ill put my space suit on ,climb into my spaceship and pop over and explain what OTHER THAN means !!! as we are clearly on two different planets,

Then stop watching, problem solved

Ha Ha . just because you dont beleave what VHTV say on there official blog nothing i can do about that . last time she left it was on there and then when she went back thats up to you , maybe you should put your space suit on and go and ask them yourself as you dont beleave what VHTV say

1 Like

Absolutely correct …We write what we seen until an official announcement is made so far Mira count as Guest She comes & go, go & comes

yo show us where and who gave us an official statement , other than @jabbath1987 comment : jabbath1987Moments Operator

2d

Mira left the project. :arrow_left: :arrow_left: :warning: no other mention as to why ?

1 Like

Show Me GIF by Shania Twain

1 Like

yoda-sad

1 Like

Warum dumm? sie sind getrennt und verstehen sich noch gut. ich bin auch getrennt und wir besuchen uns immer noch gegenseitig jede Woche.

1 Like

Just an over load case of bulls__t baffles brains now methinks.
How long they are going to carry on this charade god knows but seems the only option left to create viewer interest as no one seems to want to fuck dear old Henry for a while now. :rofl:

1 Like

hopefully forever , this topic as never been so fuckin funny , :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

He is the official moderator and says she has left the prodject . they dont give reasons as to why anyone leaves . just you cant beleave what is in print from a VHTV official . thats your perogertive but dont put out things that say go against vhtv unless got real proof

1 Like

which is exactly what i said in my first comment ,"no . official statement other than! "mira as left the project "

1 Like

Bit fucking pathetic if you ask me, which you ain’t lol, but then what the fuck do i know :crazy_face:

1 Like

that is oficial . ohhh i give up . if you dont understand that he does the whos eaving and whos started noyhing any one says can help you

1 Like

So he is only solely stuck with his wife. What is new about that scenario, if you do not mind me asking? :joy: :kissing_heart: :rofl:

1 Like

lmfao your the most opinionated fuka on this topic :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:thats why we fuckin luv ya :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :ok_hand:

1 Like

Can we have that in english please :crazy_face:

1 Like

Oh fuck, got me all b___dy embarrassed now you s__t, this show of affection is just toooo much :rofl:

1 Like

I’m glad Indira & Kostja left. They loved each other deeply but we could see what being on cam and all the group sex was starting to destroy their relationship over time. Hopefully they are still together.

2 Likes