Henry (Part 2)

From my one and only experience of Deepl… it doesn’t know it’s ass from it’s arse. :smile:

1 Like

If my wife, whom I presumably still loved, was packing and walking out of the door, I doubt that I would be looking at my smartphone !!

IMO, there were too many smiles/hugs/strokes in this clip to make it a genuine ‘I’m leaving you’ for ever, you bastard!’

Don’t forget that not long ago, someone appeared to be ‘viewing’ the apartment as if they were going to occupy it soon.

As they say in the advertisements… Watch this space :smile:

I think this saga has more to appear.

1 Like

I bet in 1 week Mira will be back and I didn’t understand why she left because Henry had sex but that’s the point of voyeurism and since they have an open marriage and often have 3some and 4 some where is the big deal… of it. unless Trisha is related to Mira.
in the previous Realm they was close to her but now Trisha had financial difficulties and no one helped her, not even Mira

thanks for the video. I can see that henry is suffering like a dog. i am very sorry.
nevertheless, it seems to me that this time there will be a time-out without quarrelling and bickering.
and that gives me hope that it’s only a short phase of separation. and that pretty mira will move back in at some point. because the way they hugged, the plant of love doesn’t seem to have completely dried :hugs:

Well, as far as I’m concerned, I think that Mira will leave this guy who only thinks about sex by inviting people that Mira unwants. If in the past we have seen couples come to the house for sex in groups of 3 or 4, swinging presupposes the consent of each of the concerned couple’s partners and I think that the notion of agreement has disappeared to move on simple Henry’s desires. Perhaps this is the point of divergence between them.
I may be censored again for saying some bad words about Henry but only the truth that hurts and then, if he has to live off his cock, he has enormous progress to make on presentation if he wants it to last a long time…

1 Like

100 % d’accord

1 Like

dont talk utter bolox, all thats happened is Mira as slowly drifted away from the swinging scene , and more so the the camera side of the venture, that in turn as lessoned her disire to remain part of the vhtv project, THEY are still married and still love each other , and seeing as vhtv as been part of there income for many years ,and henrys lack of other sk__ls that could lead to other employment except maybe the Army and that is the last place we want him for obvious reasoons , So mira will continue her promiscious lifestyle of camera whilst henry remains on camera to keep getting an income , but rest assured they will still meet up off camera and have some husband and wife time , and who knows mira may still come back to spend time with henry on camera without other guests, BUT HEY! this is a forum and as such we are all allowed our own opinions and assumptions , so on your way out please take a sew on badge as a gift from vhtv :wink: :wink: :rofl: :rofl:
file

2 Likes

and there he goes all it took was a phone message and off he goes ,say hi to mira henry . have a great time , we will keep an eye on the appartment for you . over a 1000 pairs of eyes and and 14 cameras your s__t is safe with us :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

The best phone call that Henry could make would be to Indira and ask her to come back to live with him…IMO

1 Like

There was a post from Mikl some time ago where he said that Indira & Kostja live together and have no intention for coming back.

1 Like

To be honest i don’t think Henry has a clue now what to do he is just flying by the seat of his pants and hoping ones will turn up to satisfy his whims.
Afterall it seems all those that have appeared there recently have no intention of performing for him and most even leave early.
I have no idea what is going on between him and Mira so any thoughts there are just pure speculation.
Whether it is being done to get viewers to tune in to see if Mira is back yet god knows, but last time she left she had enough suitcases for the whole of VH yet this time it was just a backpack and a few plastic bags.
Confused? yeah ain’t we all :joy:

1 Like

I am used to get the whims quite often, so that is quite a well known scenario to me personally, at least then. Enough said. :joy: :kissing_heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Good looking Man Henry

2 days on the trott , some breakup :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

:two_hearts: :two_hearts:
Back Together Wonderful !!
but I haven’t seen Snoopy so maybe not 100% yet …

2 Likes

so the comedy show goes on . think they try to treat us all as fools . its just getting stupid now .

THATS JUST WHAT IT IS A SHOW , but remember there as been no offical statements from either VHTV or Mira&Henry themselves other than that Mira as left the Project :wink: :wink: everything else is just opinions/assumptions/plots/or in some cases a wierd imagination running amok :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
eb0dae414f99158fcfd750d3b7f63a7b

1 Like

if you check VHTV content updates 2024-03-04. you will find out that it has been confirmed

1 Like

i think i covererd that

1 Like

Dictionary

Data from Oxford Languages

other than

[other than]

definition

1. apart from; except:
1 Like