Henry (Part 2)

My bad lol :laughing:

1 Like

You do not always need to write in italian for my sake anyway… You are good enough in english. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

for me no problem I can write in Italian without translating or write in Italian and translate in English with deepl…(as you users who don’t know Italian want)… :wink:.

1 Like

Deepl is not good enough to do the job correctly as far as I understand… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

from what I understand it is so…(google translator and even worse to translate sentences from Italian to English)…Unfortunately, I don’t know of any other programs that can translate from Italian to English perfectly…

1 Like

Feel free to continue writing in Italian. This is the least hassle for you and who don’t have a translation add-on in his browser, you can use the forum’s translation function.

1 Like

More than good enough deal for me. No problem. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Whose apartment is this ?

1 Like

thanks friend though since I like to interact with you in the forum even though I don’t know English…I would like to know what you prefer if you are ok with me writing in Italian without translating…or I write in Italian and translate with deepl in English…

1 Like

just a google image , that was used in conjecture with my attempt at plauseable humour :wink: :wink: :rofl:

1 Like

For me it doesn’t really matter whether you write in Italian or English. I can neither do one nor the other… :sweat_smile:

I only speak German. But I have a browser add-on that automatically translates any language into German for me.
I also always write my texts in German and the addon then converts them into English.

So make it as easy as possible for yourself. :wink:

2 Likes

Surely Henry will make money of the hits to this realm for those of us that want to see if Mira has returned. He wont need to do a thing. :grinning:

1 Like

It works the same for me. I write in German and it is translated into English.
and andre85’s italian is also translated well.

1 Like

Well , the way you write in german obviously comes out perfectly for me every time. Never had any problems with understanding you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I guess it could have and would have been the similar situation for me if I should have written in norwegian. Then everyone would have had to use the button all the time I reckon. Luckily you are all off the hook when it comes to having to deal with that. I am basically glad for it. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:

1 Like

Wait until his kitchen looks like a garbage dump.

1 Like

for those of you that missed Miras fleeting visit today heres a quick rundown get ya tissues out its a tearjerker poor henry was in tears :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

You won’t have to wait long.

1 Like

Henry never did seem to enjoy domestic house tasks. That is for sure. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Best Video capture with all the details !!
Thanks Lazurus_aka_Virgil 4 Your time

gif deniro