Henry (Part 2)

more likely that henry will vacate that appartment and install a new playmate or 2 in there then continue his managerial sk__ls(yes limited i grant you) behind the camera , , :wink: :wink: :wink:

1 Like

It was a clear rumour a little while back ago too about the two of them, Gerda and Henry, if they were seriously going to get married. Jokes were flying around like: When will the wedding bells ring? When will they have each other? :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

But then again. I would not have bet many penny on the “if it actually could happen?” scenario. :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Well you know that if Henry can create a crazy situation he probably will lol

1 Like

henry senza mira e come un bambino senza il suo ciuccio…da solo non n’è capace a fare niente in casa…

1 Like

I hear you lol

1 Like

to true , oh by the way welcome back to the funny farm ,now you can start all over again , but behave yourself :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Now I had to translate everything again you know… Didn`t understand one word of the italian there… :joy: :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

grazie amico prometto di comportarmi bene… :hugs:

1 Like

Never “actually” left, as a subscriber yes. It shows me as a subscriber at least from what I see, but that was from the last free days I received. The symbol wasn’t removed. But I can only see the free cams once again. But I’ve never left the forum.

1 Like

mi hanno detto che se scrivo in italiano e molto meglio che tradurre le mie frasi in inglese usando deepl…

1 Like

Luckily I have the translation button at my disposal… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :wink:

1 Like

So Deepl does not work satisfyingly, eh? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

LOL that comment was for andre he was a very naughty boy and got banned , he thought he was mike tyson :boxing_glove: :boxing_glove: And just finished serving his sentence :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

So Andre has been banned, eh? :slight_smile:

1 Like

pensavo di si invece alcuni utenti mi hanno detto che e meglio che scrivo in italiano… :man_shrugging:

1 Like

WAS but hes a free man now :wink: :wink:

1 Like

Henry left to join Mira away from the cameras?

1 Like

si dovevo ritornare oggi 5 marzo invece sono ritornato il 4 marzo…

1 Like

no hes in bed holding tight on to his pride and joy .

1 Like