Henry (Part 2)

Trisha tries to be domestic. Now it’s completely out of control! :rofl: :joy: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Now Trisha it will runs 2 realms !!!

2 Likes

yes but we pay to use the cameras , not to say ,what we can and cannot see , what the participants and managers do is down to them , even if it does seem wrong to us , no doubt henry will continue to liaise with mira outside the project , but as far as managers job is concerend there job is to fill appartments with activity that brings in revenue based on this sites concept , obviously your read on the subject is different to mine , but whenn all said and done as long as theres food on the table we wont starve

3 Likes

The total disaster is approaching! :joy: :rofl:

2 Likes

I agree that there was no public debate this time. And perhaps the opinion is that everyone is doing their own thing for now. because it seemed to have become very monotonous for both of them. so it seems to be a positive solution for now. as always, we’ll be watching with excitement

2 Likes

If this is correct then we shouldn’t be Discussing just watching :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

bollox to that , im 72 nearly 73 in 18 days , i live alone and this forum is where i can be clever - foolish -s__tty- or down right rude and get away with it , so NO ! your going to SEE my voice at every b___dy oppotunity :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

:heart_on_fire: :heart_on_fire:
Trisha does look very Beautiful !!

6 Likes

Trisha is doing household chores half naked. Could a guy ask for more? :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I Think Henry did the right thing this time… :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

It would be great to see Mira move back into the old apartment , which looks like a derelict shell at the moment. We all know that Trisha can’t look after her own place. She has to have someone to keep her in check, so her moving out and Mira moving in would be great. But will Henry allow that or even Mira want that. Either way I’m going to miss Snoopy :joy:

1 Like

I always do miss Snoopy the most. Without myself even thinking for one second if that is an odd thing. :joy:

1 Like

Its a b___dy joke show ,

1 Like

A light comedy show joke. Just got to learn to appreciate it. :hugs:

1 Like

I am sure Henry is reading what we write and he must be laughing too :rofl: :rofl:

I am definitely certain that he does not care about it at all what so ever. :hugs: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

He wrote the script :joy:

1 Like

I remember the time they had broken up again & Henry was in the bathroom ex girlfriend was giving him BJ when Mira came in but they still continuing doing it. Couldn’t stop laughing :rofl: :rofl:

They do honour the concept Swingers Couple to the extreme. :kissing_heart: :hugs: :joy:

new people???

4 Likes