Henry (Part 2)

She is fully dressed. Wow. :kissing_heart: :joy: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Not your style ey?? :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

Are they the couple for the bedroom-show??

In the new season we should see Henry alone in his apartment devoted to ā– ā– ā– ā–  and receiving women and couples and Mira becoming a lesbian and having her own apartment. :grin:

1 Like

I just follow the chore rules of this concept to the extremeā€¦ :laughing: :rofl:

1 Like

wow sheā€™s pretty thereā€™s life in the old Bull yet

3 Likes

Maybe a 4some Tonight so Henry feel Betterā€¦
They look like brand new to me ā€¦Beautiful couple

1 Like

Never seen them before. Exciting new item. :hugs:

1 Like

Well if Mira has left we will have to rely on videos from their past life to get our daily Mira fix. At least we can chose which party to view. Thanks for the memories.

1 Like

I wouldn`t count on her total exit just yet. Quite certain she will return sooner or later. :hugs: :hugs:

Maybe she will return just before to go for a trip with Henry. I know, I am naughty

We can only dream :innocent:

I like the naughty way you are thinking. Very good. :hugs: :hugs:

One can not blame a guy for dreaming. :kissing_heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I couldnā€™t resist the temptation Sorry!! Chris who turns 73 today.

Fool If You Think Its Over

2 Likes

Thatā€™s two time you have answered sensibly, are you ok.
:crazy_face:

1 Like

The dog bowls are still in the kitchenā€¦ just like last time ! :smirk:

1 Like

i know right , these b___dy meds are taking there time to kick in tonight , do you think i should double the dose ? :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Why not pal,fill yer boots as they say :joy:

Funny this has happened now as i only said the other day it was strange that Henry has never put her photographs back up on the shelf in the living room.
Looks as though it was only a matter of time and that time seems to be up right now.

1 Like

Henry might have felt the storms coming and maybe he said why should I put them on and take them off again

1 Like