Henry (Part 2)

wow wtf happened there

1 Like

That is up to everyone for themselves to decide ultimately. Neither I nor you can do anything about it. Just the way it is. :hugs: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

okay we need a bookie to take bets , on how long it is before shes back in bed with henry humping away ,
1 day = 500/1
1 week = 125/1
10 days =60/1
2 weeks 3/1
1 month 1/100

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I am willing to bet on her return in one way or another either sooner or later… :joy: :rofl:

1 Like

I had a feeling that Mira would leave. With what went on when she was gone for a while and then when Henry fucked Trisha it was a feeling I had. A feeling that was what finally did it for her. I always felt that that fucking her was a no go as far as Mira was concerned. I may very well be wrong as there are many reasons a couple break up.

Being polyamorous can be difficult. I have known 4 married couples that were polyamorous and they all split up. In all cases it was because one or the other broke the rules they agreed on, in turn lost the trust of the other partner.

But what ever the reason I hope she has a good life.

1 Like

should set up the same for is Trisha gonna get his dick tonight, and will she stay?

just a HJ = 500/1
just a BJ = 125/1
fuck and leave =60/1
full program 3/1
first a bath, and then the full program 1/100

:rofl: :joy:

oh s__t i jus rememberd im supposed to be more understanding in my comments , and i think we was supposed to be heartbroken by the loss of a longterm participant , so i will try again … MIRA("as left the project*) :cry: :cry: MY REPLY pt 2 oh damm thats such devastating news ,how ever will i go on , my heart goes out to all you mira followers ,life will never be the same again . hopefully you will find some form of solitude in the vast array of videos in the library , now please excuse me whilst i take my medication :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: hope that makes up for my previous uncaring comment
Funny Face Lol GIF

1 Like

Anything is possible here at VHTV as we all have seen. But I’m not so sure she’ll be back this time. It’s a wait and see I guess.

1 Like

Anything is really possible at VH… so it is a wise thing to keep the opportunities wide open. :joy: :hugs: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’ll put a tenner on 2 weeks please.
:upside_down_face:

1 Like

piss off ! at them odds why do you think i asked for a bookie , like i was gonna do it lol my nickname is billy hunt not s@lly c#nt :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Doesn’t look like Henry is taking it too seriously! They have hardly spoken to each other in recent days and have been out separately. Something was going on! :thinking: :innocent:

1 Like

They are a swingers couple at the core ultimately. That can be one reason for why Henry is not taking things too seriously. :joy: :kissing_heart: :laughing:

1 Like

the question i ask myself is. what will henry do now? a_____l and women no matter what, or will he try to bring mira back again?

1 Like

2 Likes

when she left last time , henry told us he was s___ping with her outside the project , knowing how fucked up there relatioship is , wouldnt surprise me , if she as just moved out so as not to be monitored 24/7. she prob doing her thing and as agreed to let henry do his thing . there was no sign of anger this time which tells me its an amicable seperation that benefits both parties, now if anyone else is reading this , remember i can only reply sensebly once in a bluemoon thankyou

2 Likes

IMO “s___ping with her outside the project” is not the example of management committed to the project…which begs the question …should they still be there?..and , what do the rest of the participants think of that lack of commitment ?

1 Like

The only negative point in all this is that we will no longer see Mira’s breathtaking plasticity and her thunderous orgasms.

I hope Mira is always Well & I think also it has to do with her disappointment after Henry, Trisha show . However, when the numbers happens to fall Mira leaves the Project.
Now is Henry & Trisha 24/7 Numbers back up… !!