Henry (Part 2)

Does she like boys at all? :thinking:

1 Like

:heart_on_fire: :heart_on_fire:

5 Likes

As far as Henry is concerned I thought that about Trisha for the longest time, and then it came different.

https://forum.spyhub.tv/t/trisha-part-ii/32296/2959?u=kade181727

Chyna took off of partys with Sedric a few times, and it felt like they had plans after the party. Other than that, I guess only the involved know what really happened.

JMO

No doubt she is like most other women and their needs but she seems to draw the line about doing anything sexual on cam. :+1:

Long time ago now since I quitted with getting my hopes up with what Chyna does and does not do. Hopeless case in itself anyway… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

… as far as VHTV goes, and as far as anything sexual with a partner goes, because for what she used to do on the other platform, some people would have blushed. :joy: :joy: :joy:

I recall, that she barely ever took her panty off, or if so, tried to avoid to show her fanny to the cam.

Alloversudden at one ■■■■-bath-session with Trisha, and I think Gerda, she was beaming the cam with her pussy as if she got money for it. :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

So who knows where that trip/train is going to. We’ll see.

2 Likes

But as you can see in the answer above, she is still way ahead of Pia. Only thing we got to see of Pia’s important parts was titts and ass. :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

I do now recall those pics and happenings at that time which did surprise me i must say but we have had nothing since.
A very tidy puss at that :wink:
What other platform was she on then? PM me if you like regarding that.

Still what I wondered about her biggest fancy is for girls! :rofl: :innocent:

Maybe who knows :hugs:
Would love to see her with other women i must say.

1 Like

I know what you mean and what you are trying to do, and you know that I love you and support you in it. But you also know very well what I mean with this. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :kissing_heart: :joy: :rofl:

A principle is a principle, and strong characters stick to their principals. :wink: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Of course you are right. Somehow I still have to keep the hope alive you know… :wink: :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Trisha is kind of in her fiesty little mood as usual… Everything is like it is suppose to be. :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

Mira left the project.

Wow… That was kind of surprising to me… :slightly_smiling_face:

again ?
See U Soon GIF by Travis

Seems she wants to move on. All the best to her

2 Likes

Oha krass.

1 Like

yet again?? :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like