Henry (Part 2)

Hund kam in die Tasche und sie ging. Henry hat sich nicht von seinem Stuhl gerührt.

1 Like

The old story. Mira packs a few things and leaves. The forum immediately sees a continuation of the last drama and in a few hours or days Mira is back in her bed and Henry is fucking her.

So why spend so many words about it?

2 Likes

so ist es halt wenn man verheiratet ist !

1 Like

Really curious about mira’s whereabouts

1 Like

I could care less.

1 Like

I don’t remember asking you if you did or not

1 Like

The only thing for certain is that Mira will guaranteedly return. That I can assure you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

mira came back this morning then left again with dog in a carry basket , then returned without dog , then left with henry each carrying a weekend bag. so prob staying out for the weekend at friends or could be doing managers checks on their realms they manage , either way doubt we will see them in there own place again untill at least tomorrow eve ,

1 Like

Worse than b___dy Coronation Street on here :joy:

1 Like

aber 24 stunden auf M&H Reich schauen.

1 Like

Rather not i might get b___dy depressed :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Are they going to Evalia & Jerno ?

Love the sexy look! I would love to see @Trisha_old_account in the same lingerie in red. :fire: :smiling_imp:

1 Like

3 Likes

Mira looks with her lips like Daisy Duck…terrible !!! :rofl:

1 Like

Seems to be the modern trend, they obviously think it looks good :roll_eyes:

1 Like

fox lol GIF by Animation Domination High-Def

1 Like

Former King Henry is s___ping in the bedroom. Not exactly anything new about that scenario in itself though. :joy:

1 Like

I know many of you don’t agree but with Mira seeming to be doing her own things over the last couple of days it ain’t going to be long before Henry goes of the rails again, _____ing and partying hard with whatever is available.

1 Like

Cryptocurrency Crypto Meme GIF by YIELD

2 Likes