Flora (Part 1)

I guess all is forgiven outta sight outta mind :laughing: the makeup is next :joy:

For a couple of seconds there, I thought he was going to drop to his knees and beg forgiveness!

2 Likes

Now Pauline lost her shirt she trying to catch up to Flora :laughing:
Sorry I’m little distracted right now cause of Flora and Pauline :hot_face:

Says the guy/girl that loves putting tickets in for cameras being moved :man_facepalming: unbelievable

Get your facts right before you go accusing this is incorrect.

I don’t think the new guests are coming tonight… :cry:

1 Like

So you was proud of Party house getting a fine for your reporting of cameras but you don’t want Flora to get a fine. :man_facepalming:
What’s good for the goose is good for the gander. :grin:

One ticket seriously you said i love putting tickets in. That guest had ripped the camera off the wall.

It was definitely a “one-way” I love you, but I don’t like you right now discussion. :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

Of course It’s not like you to put any tickets in :man_facepalming:
Do you want a spade for the hole your digging yourself in.
Good day to you sir/madam

1 Like

Do you mean she was being less than truthful :question:
:man_shrugging:

@John78 does this answer ur question :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Yes, correct, that’s exactly how it looked to be and proven by the latest actions :laughing:

2 happy couples right here :hugs:

4 Likes

Flora u never disappoint always :fire:

2 Likes

only a shame she cannot make him cum… where is Marv when you need him?

2 Likes

Now it’s Pauline turn :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: While Flora doing her pose :hot_face:

2 Likes

Seriously what the actual fuck. Are you actually on something because let me tell you don’t you fucking start you will be the one digging the hole. All them tickets were for others reasons some asking about information on why some realms where offline the other about camera angles moved and so on. NOTHING to do with ones that get apartments fined and so on. I’m not going to get accused of something i don’t know why the fuck or clue what the fuck you are going on about. You are nothing more than a bully.

Seriously screenshotting evidence to call me out over something i don’t have a clue about.

Some serious arguments happened and both boys decided to take a ■■■■ and leave :open_mouth:

That’s when it started

4 Likes