Flora (Part 1)

Do you believe that is a reality?? Just needed to remember how Viktor lied to guest about the purpose of cams (and that just one recent example and more evident because was captured in english, in their language must be a constant on different realms). In the past Dana also was caught lying about the cams, and again, just because said it in english.

If she didn’t, she shouldn’t be on cam at all.

Wasn’t even the first time that guest did it. She did it at loggia cam last night with the dude that was with her fixing the position immediately and i believe must (at least at that time) said that it’s a no doing that

That doesn’t surprise me in the slightest, quite frankly! :unamused:

Maybe Lyla and Barbie will show up :thinking: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

isn`t flora said the guest girl is coming today?

this girl i am talking about

Optimist
 :sweat_smile:

Well done Isidor for dealing with it immediately. It’s things like that (and a few other obvious things) that make me really like him.

3 Likes

She needs to go if she keeps messing with the cams like that

Yes i agree Isidor told her at 02:05 about the cam and it looked like she was saying sorry but again around 10 or 11 am put the bathroom camera up to the ceiling so she didn’t learn or won’t.

1 Like

when she left she said farewell instead of goodbye

so i don’t think we will see her again

Will these new interesting people be arriving soon? :pleading_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes:

No real loss if she doesn’t come back

hopefully soon

Flora flawless perfection :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:

3 Likes

Ops, trouble in paradise ? :cry:

Isidor you been a naughty boy, she has the prove :laughing:

1 Like

Pauline, you could have done better than only 10 minutes of being upset :laughing:

It was maybe a bit too cool in the loggia for “more”
 :laughing: