Flora (Part 1)

Yea we might not see her the whole day that won’t be good for us :joy:We all know she can s___p with it going off right and s___p though it
Flora must be a sound s___per
That would drive me nuts :crazy_face:

She will surely wake up at some point. And if that happens without an alarm clock, she will have had a good night’s s___p and be in good spirits. I am convinced of that. :wink:

1 Like

It’s not like the alarm makes much of a difference anyway David :laughing::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::hugs::innocent:

I suspect she’s been having lessons from Guido in that regard (though not the snoring part for which he’s become infamous - I am certainly not accusing her of doing that) because there’s a man who I think could s___p through literally ANYTHING!!!

Since Flora has announced some guests and a lot of fun for tonight / night, we will certainly see enough. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yes Yes Yes :eyes:
Yes Yes Yes GIF

Everybody better get ready to get their math on cause Pauline might be on another roll
I hope so :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Love u Pauline :hugs:
I hope all of the beautiful ladies including Flora has a fun time :heart:
math challenge GIF

bandicam 2023-02-26 14-25-38-219

1 Like

Damned…
Ohren zuhalten

Well, at least she deserves credit for trying by setting up the alarm :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy::joy:

too much light from under the bed to allow night vision to work.

Isn’t that a fineable offense?

Flora wouldn’t like loosing money for that, Would she?

Thankfully she (Flora) dealt with it but yes maybe she would get a fine, even though someone else did it. :cry:

2 Likes

I hope not.

Every time you report a cam to VHTV Support that is usually what happens… :cry:

1 Like

Yes so do I. It’s not her fault if a guest does what she did.

But did this guest sign the required legal release documents?

1 Like

I have no idea if any kind of paperwork ever needs to be filled in by guests but I do know Flora of all people, would have made sure her guests know about the cameras.

As angry as Flora was when she got home and repositioned the camera properly, I think there’s (eventually) a fine. The guest girl left pretty quickly and without saying goodbye.