Connor & Wynona

With you here that’s guaranteed :rofl:

And since when comments on foruns means views??

In that case JTIK would be the most viewed place eveeeeerrrr :rofl:

I assume everyone the majority of people are watching so can make the comments otherwise it makes no sense what they are saying

Well Mira is looking :ok_hand:t2::+1:t2: I thinks more guests will come soon…. as it’s big night…:wink:

20-30 people commenting means nothing. And not all comments are/were based on real time moments

Just played into Henry’s hands people moaning about him but not watching

Now the Old ass PERV is here. WTF let me guess Henry saying they need Tech work. You Old ass Perv go home to your Realm and fuck that up and leave these young kids alone. I see them and you there is like looking at there F____r and M____r being a pain and spying on the kids. Get lost and leave them kids alone. Stop using your little Boss, Manger Realm ask a new way to be with the younger group. I hope you washed your ass by now???

Relax bro…… Chilll…. U can’t say anything without it actually happen…. I don’t think anything will go wrong… guys are taking care of girls… but let’s see…. so till then let’s enjoy….:blush::sweat_smile:

Really interesting what interests some people have :joy: :joy:

Mom and Dad with their kids lol

2 Likes

Game starts

1 Like

Considering the boss nasty behavior of scratching his ass and then put his dirty hands on people it make sense

1 Like

I notice a lot of your pictures has Henry in the centre, have you got a crush on him, you seem to be obsessed :thinking::joy:

Mira et Henry sont en mission pour réveiller VHTV. Ils sont les plus suivi et les plus anciens sur VHTV. Le site a besoin d’eux pour relancer la machine

1 Like

I notice Medea isn’t daft if she doesn’t play the game she won’t have to get naked… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :thinking:

Meanwhile in the hall :joy: :heart:

5 Likes