Connor & Wynona

I know Mira, Henry and Ken, and I’m guessing the tall dude in the center is Connor and the absolutely adorable little girl he’s holding on to is Wynona. Damn, what a cutie!. And, the girl to her right is another a cutie, with such a beautiful smile and dimples. But, I only know Mira, Henry and Ken for sure.

Could someone please put names to faces, going from left to right? Thanks.

Side note: Ken has the highest cheek bones I have ever seen on anyone in my entire life. I’ve never seen cheek bones that high on a person. It looks like someone punched him in both eyes, and he has a “mouse” under each one.

1 Like

Not looking to good for Medea now… :grimacing: :rofl:

1 Like

There he go after Medea. Like clock with this Old Perv. Makes me sick, wish Ben was there to bounce on his ass.

Yes But the only difference is that if you know Madea she is not going to let Henry get anything because if you remember look how long it took Ben to get some and on top of that ben Was the only one until Sawyer

1 Like

He is trying to get into her shower :rofl:

Left to right: Alrik, Alana, Connor, Wynona, Henry, Mira, Wayne, Ken

You make a good point

Alrik.Alana, Connor ,Wynomna Henry, Mira Wayne (aka Golo) and Ken

2 Likes

Is there another little kitty there?

Poor Henry seems to be lagging behind, he hasn’t got his dick out yet, :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :rofl:

So this is a new kitten ?

1 Like

I first thought they took Masia with them but it is not Masia. Who is that @Ken ?

3 Likes

You must have missed her little adventure with Ken :smile:

Thanks guys. Much appreciated. And, thanks for the nickname, Eldred. I wouldn’t have known that. :+1: :+1:

Big toilet

2 Likes

:heart: :heart:

2 Likes

2 Likes

A pussy on a pussy.

Medea is doing her best to not play the game, :rofl:

1 Like