Connor & Wynona

They should change the goal. Loser has to take a shower :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

2 Likes

4 Likes

Medea would win that hands down… :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Interesting, Henry and some others go to loggia, Medea and Sawyer promptly go back inside… :thinking:

Another hidden place? :smile: I’m starting to suspect what’s going on there

Which place is this…? :thinking:

It’s something that if was in other places already tickets (and asks to do it) have been done… but here nop, it’s fine :wink:

3 Likes

Wynona mybabywath abeautful asshe izwith crazy

I did ticket they said storage room…:sweat_smile::joy:

Lol GIF by Norauto

@Sparkles i sent a ticket the other night about the “hidden room” at Alana and Alrick apartment and they said me it’s just a the wash machine room. One of the guest just took a “credit card” and then went to that small room where a lot of people. Guess what they were doing hehe. But is only the wash machine room :smile:

Nothing will be done as obviously they are protected considering other famous intentional hidden room for years (even from house plan) and to who it belongs.

Maybe there are an ATM machine next to the wash machine :smile:

Or a fly stuff vending machine :joy: fly stuff for boss fucks

2 Likes

im hours behind but i dont give a fuck what a absolute *** (insults removed) you are @Henry and @Ken and the rest what a *** you lot are for being scared to say anything

*** (insult removed) @Eldred88221 and you too @jabbath1987

imagine defending a 50 year old dude going around invading girls personal space and touching against their will you should be ashamed @jabbath1987 @anon31605929 @Bluewinner @Eldred88221

Soon you have tagged the whole forums users :rofl: :man_facepalming:

1 Like